To be effective and efficient in providing guidance and counseling services to all members of wote t.t.i community.
To provide opportunities for intellectual, psychological, personal and spiritual needs of the staff and students
The following services are provided to wote T.T.I community by the guidance and counseling office
- Counseling services to individual students and staff
- HIV/AIDS attitude training to students and non- teaching staff
- Welfare and outreach activities on HIV/AIDS prevention.
- Organize and carry out training on counseling skills for both staff and students
- Guidance and counseling services in addressing management of stress and burn-out
- Group counseling sessions held in addressing alcohol / drug related issues
The Guidance and counseling office at all times observes the guiding principles in counseling.